1. RESPONSIBILITIES a. The company always reserves the right to make changes on the prices and offered products and services. b. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the contracted services, except for technical failures. NS. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be liable for the damages that may arise before the third parties, and that legal and penal action will be taken against him. D. The user shall not produce content that is against general morality and morality, unlawful, injures the rights of third parties, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, injures personal rights, violates copyrights, encourages illegal activities, in his activities, in any part of the site or in his communications. agrees not to share. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage that may occur, and in this case, ‘meltemevinceramic.com’ officials may suspend or terminate such accounts, and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts. to. The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property Rights 2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in meltemevinceramic.com belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified person and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this site (meltemevinceramic.com) or using the services of meltemevinceramic.com does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights. 2.2. The information on meltemevinceramic.com cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. All or part of meltemevinceramic.com cannot be used on another website without permission.
3. Confidential Information 3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by users via meltemevinceramic.com to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User, such as name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be referred to as “Confidential Information” for short. 3.2. The user can only use promotions, advertisements, campaigns, promotions, announcements, etc. It accepts and declares that the company that owns the Site (meltemevinceramic.com) consents to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or group companies to which it is affiliated, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to carry out statistical studies. 3.3. Confidential Information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by official authorities and when disclosure to official authorities is obligatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
4. No Warranty: This contract clause shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The services offered by the Company are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and are expressly and implied with respect to the services or application (including any information contained therein), including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. makes no warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise.
5. Registration and Security The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User. The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure which is not under the control of the Parties; Natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, uprisings, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts (collectively referred to as “Force Majeure” below) arising from the contract. If the obligations become unfulfillable by the parties, the parties are not responsible. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
7. Contract Integrity and Applicability If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the rest of the contract remains valid.
8. Changes to the Contract The Company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes will be effective from the date of publication on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
9. Notification All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of the Company and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user accepts that the address he/she has specified while becoming a member is a valid notification address, that he/she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days in case of change, otherwise the notifications to this address will be deemed valid.
10. Evidence Contract In all disputes that may arise between the parties for the transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents of the Parties, computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100, and the user agrees that he will not object to these records. .
11. Resolution of Disputes Istanbul (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.